LIGHTTELLS CM-100 COFFEE ROAST DEGREE ANALYZER
Get SGD $35 OFF for payment by PayNow or bank transfer.
A Coffee Roast Degree Analyzer helps to measure the roast degree or delta between whole bean and ground coffee to allow a better understanding of the roasting curve and roast result in order to facilitate quality control.
- The roast level analyzers recommended by the SCAA for measuring the Standard Roast Levels for Cupping.
- Appointed Roast Analyzer for Toper Roast Master Championships.
CM-100, the BEST portable coffee roast analyzer, is a high accuracy and stable meter which helps you to classify roasting degrees or the delta between whole bean and ground coffee to get a better understanding of the roasting curve and roasting results for better quality control.
CM-100 has the following advantages: quick measurement key, high accuracy measurement, long battery life ( up to 6 hours of continuous use), easy to carry, easy to store and high build quality.
It's highly recommended to have a CM-100 for coffee roasting vendors, coffee shop owners or home roasters.
CM-100 Specific Features
- SCAA Standard-Compliant
- A near infrared photometer tells the caramelization from the coffee beans or ground.
- High accuracy
- Short warming up time
- Quick measurement key
- Support using while charging
- Support Auto-power off setting
- Stores up to 100 measurement results
- Both SCAA scale and general name are available
- CM-100 Specification
- CM-100 User Manual